We are a passionate Italian family. We are story-tellers. And real travellers.
And there is nothing like passion, engaging communication and credibilty to successfully promote a destination.
Whether it is art, history, culture, adventure, fun, food or accommodation, we look forward to create, live and share an engaging story about the experience.
The contribution we can bring to a partner can range from real-time exposure through the main social networks, tailored-made communication projects, a broad array of advertising activities and, of course, articles, videos and photos promoted through our website Tips 4 Italian Trips, as well as on our personal blog I Viaggi dei Rospi.
What can we offer to the travel industry?
We always look for reliable and passionate sponsors and partners, provided that the communication project is in line with the target of this blog.
We love to work on tailored-made projects. We are available for discussing communication objectives with the client and work on a tailored proposal in order to maximise visibility and story-telling. Whatever the communcation form, our first rule is to always provide our honest opinion on places, venues and activities.
We are available to PR Agencies, Tourism Boards and Destinations, Web Marketing Agencies, Hotels, Restaurants and other touristic venues for:
- Blog/Press Trips, as long as they involve the whole family, kids included.
- Products reviews, according to the editorial guidelines.
- Copywriting: we are freelance travel bloggers and passionate storyteller. Therefore we are able to produce all types of copy on demand, both in Italian and English, including website content, brochures, feature articles, advertising copy.
- Collaboration with PR agencies and Tourism Boards to promote selected destinations or travel experiences.
- Public speaking related to family travel.
- Online advertising: we can offer a range of advertising options from banners to static text links, that can be place in homepage or within specific posts
- Professional advise and councelling to operators working within the touristic sector in order to become truly family-friendly or to enchance their current family-friendly strategy
If you would like to know a bit more on on what we can offer, please request our media kit or contact us to discuss partnership opportunities further.
What can we offer to guest bloggers
We do welcome good quality articles and photographic posts from fellow bloggers and photographers who want to get their work published on the web.
In return we can offer exposure for your writing and a link back to a personal website and/or twitter page. So, if you would like to share your travel experiences with us, head over to the Contact Us page and get in touch with us!
Please note we only accept guest posts from genuine travel bloggers. If you are from a commercial company or an agency, please refer to the options detailed in our partnership section above.