Kids play with simple toys. No matter how much money you paid for them. Our children often prefer to invent new tools with raw material, such as wood, leaves, pots and if they pour everything they found with the fresh water of a baby pool, they’ll play undisturbed all day long.
Strategically located one hour drive from Milan, an hour and a half from Turin and only half an hour from Alessandria and Genoa, the water park BolleBlu will let you forget traffic jams, pollution and urban sounds. It stands in Borghetto di Borbera, completely immersed in the unspoilt and unknown Borbera Valley, just a few miles from one of the most famous Italian outlet Serravalle Scrivia shopping center.
The water park is the ideal location for a journey away from noises. A daily trip to relax, enjoy and having fun. Spare time with your kids, in order to refresh from a summer muggy weather. Many pools that suit all-aged children and parents amusement as well. You can easily relax in front of the lagoon or slide down the “kamikaze” for an adrenaline rush. Everything is at your fingertips, as the park is big enough not to get bored, all day long.
The children’s pool, many slides with different speed, a large lawn, the wave pool and a whirlpool: those are just a taste of the great amenities, that you will find in at BolleBlu Acquapark.
- After the entrance, there’s a small summer shop that sells newspapers, fresh drinks, goggles, rubber-ring, swimsuit, flip flops and toys in case you forgot something at home.
- Just in front of the shop, you can find bathrooms, showers, changing rooms and lockers area. Please be informed that if you want to store your bags, you will hire one at the cost of 3.50 euro for the whole day (+ 5 euro deposit which will be returned with the cabinet keys, at the end of your journey ).
- There is a bar near the kids swimming pool, a self-service restaurant near the entrance and a cafeteria that prepares fresh milkshake and ice cream close to the “kamikaze” slide
- Free sun chairs stand near the pools – subject to availability. Beach umbrellas and sunbeds can be rent with a daily fee.
- In the large lawn, you will find many shaded areas and a few tables and benches available for packet lunch.
- For those arriving by car, there is an ample free parking right in front of the entrance.
- Kids facilities: there’s a beautiful playground in the shade, suitable for all-aged kids. Swing, slides, an inflatable castle full of soft balls and mattress to be climbed up. Baby chair available at the self-service restaurant. No babies changing room on site.
In your backpack
Even if you can easily buy everything you need to enjoy a swimming pool journey directly on site. Do not forget:
- flip flops or slippers and swimsuit
- armrests or rubber-ring to enjoy high water
- watering can, bucket and spade for kids entertainment
- sun cream, sunglasses and hat to protect from UVA ray
- beach towels
- sandwiches, drinks and snacks for an ideal packet lunch if you do not want to eat in the bar
Tips 4 Italian Trips offers to its followers a special discount on the ticket entrance: one kids free per adult or 4 euro discount on the adult rate. If you’d lik to receive the coupon, e-mail us!
At the end of the day
Before coming back downtown, we recommend you to dine at the Ristorante/Pizzeria Il Giardino dei Sogni, which is next to BolleBlu. The restaurant is really delicious. There is plenty space to let kids amuse themselves while you sip an aperitif. Live music, a great pizza – fish or mouse shaped, cheap but quality and friendly service.
For further information
Acquapark Bolle Blu
Località Molino Nuovo 3-5
15060 Borghetto di Borbera – Alessandria – Piemonte
Phone +39 0143 69239
web site: www.bolleblu.it